3 to 6 (No 1 Part of Parkhurst Prison), Nicholson Street, Parkhurst
Listed grade: Grade 2
Year listed: 1972
Description: The row of buildings was until recently linked by a large red brick gateway with a round headed stuccoed and coved arch with blind flanking bays, this has been demolished. The western wing was originally the Deputy Governor's house. The eastern wing contains the prison Chaplain's house. The buildings date from the time of Sir Joshua Jebb's work at Parkhurst qv. 1843-44.
(Details from https://historicengland.org.uk/)