Locations of Newport & Carisbrooke Cemeteries.
Limited parking on site, motor access from Fairlee Road, pedestrian access also from Newport East Quay
Newport, Cemetery, between Fairlee Road and Newport east quay was opened in 1858, today it's administrated by the IW Council.
Map of Military and notable burials.
- St Paul's, Barton (old) Cemetery is the land to north of Paul's churchyard on Cross Lane - established 1872, replaced by cemetery in Halberry Lane circa 1899 although some burials were after this date where plots had already been reserved or for burials in family plots.
St Paul's (Barton) Cemetery
Parking on road
Map of military graves etc.
Parking available on site
- Map of Military and notable burials.