St Mary's Hospital (House of Industry), Parkhurst Road, Newport
Listed grade: Grade 2
Year listed: 1973
Description: The original portion was erected as the result of an Act of Parliament of 1770 and so is one of the comparatively few of such institutions surviving which were built prior to the Poor Law Amendment Act of 1834. This original portion forms a large L, or two sides of a square which was never completed to form a courtyard.
(Details from https://historicengland.org.uk/)